I recently shared that one of the telltale signs of a beauty addict was someone who always has makeup wishlists. Now that spring has arrived I thought I would share what is currently on mine.
1. Wet N Wild Make up Brushes – This particular line of brushes was recently launched and so far I have only heard good things. All the brushes in this line are synthetic so they absorb less product. I have my eye on the eye shadow brushes since most of my current brushes are natural bristles. And the best part? These range from $0.99 – $2.99 on the Wet N Wild website.
2. Formula X Delete All – I saw this nail polish remover in a Kathleen Lights favorites video. Apparently you just dip your fingernail in the tub and it removes all nail polish. It almost seems too good to be true. Often times I don’t paint my nails just because I don’t want to deal with the hassle of removing the nail polish so would be really interested to see if this works. Seems like a great product to keep at your desk at work.
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush – My Becca Opal highlighter is one of my favorites. The formula is buttery and smooth. If the blushes are anything like the highlighters I’m sure I will love them. But $34 for a blush is steep! Especially because I am convinced it would take me a lifetime to hit pan on any single blush. I’d have to apply the same blush for years (the horror!).
4. Make Up Forever HD Concealer – I heard several of my favorite youtubers talk about this concealer in their 2015 favorite videos. I tested it out at Sephora a couple of weeks ago and its extremely pigmented. A little would go a long way.
5. Smashbox Primer Water – I am obsessed with facial sprays. I don’t know what it is about spritzing facial sprays on my face that just makes everything a little bit better. And no, they are not the same as just spraying water! This product claims to hydrate, prime and add radiance. I looked up the ingredients and this does not appear to have glycerin which is interesting considering that most primers have glycerin as one of their main ingredients since it helps products stick to the skin.
6. Urban Decay Color Correcting Concealer – If you follow other beauty blogs/youtubers (or even walked past a Sephora) you may have noticed the current obsession with color correcting. Basically, you use the color on the opposite end of the color wheel from what you are trying to correct. For instance, to cover up blue under eye circles you would use an orange/peach corrector to neutralize the color. I have been using the First Aid Beauty Eye Duty triple remedy to do this but the consistency is quite thin. The formula of the Urban Decay Naked concealers is much thicker so it may work better.
7. Drunk Elephant Lippe – I’ve tried a couple of items from this brand that I have enjoyed. This little lip balm is so cute and it has SPF!
This post contains affiliate links.